Monday, July 5, 2010

Bret Sr. # 1

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that I received one of the $1 envelopes from Brett Sr. a week ago in Denver. I was having lunch on a day after that and told my friends your story. They all put in a dollar, so $9 were in the envelope which traveled to Louisiana. I forgot the envelope was in my purse. Today, at church, St. Peter's in Covington, LA, a missionary from South Africa spoke about the mission there. He told of the friendly Zulu people who have not much in the ways of worldly things, but are eager to learn about Christianity. When I reached into my purse to give a donation, I found the envelope. I wanted you to know that along with my donation went your $1 + the $8 from my friends. I commend you for your eagerness and effort to help others in our world. Your idea is very generous and kind. Keep up the good work.

Julie MatteCovington, LA

No comments:

Post a Comment